Friday 21 May 2010

EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT

Preschool children develop likes and dislikes. As they can express their feelilgs verbaly, they start to speek in this way:
"I hate you,"
"I hate your present,"
"Go away,"
"Get out" and
"Shut up."
These style of speeking should not be encouraged or ignored. Train your children when, where and how to express their feelings. Train your children not to hurt others feelings, when expressing their own feelings. Teach them to express their feeling in a polite manner. Speak polite in front of them. Be a good role model.

It was Kevin's birthday. Kevin's aunt brought a present for him. Kevin was dissapointed when he opened the parcel because, it a was a book. Kevin has no intrest in books. So he through it away and told,"I hate it." Kevin's mother took the book, hugged kevin and started to speek in a soft vioce, "kevin look your aunt's face. She is worried. you could say, ' Aunt, I can't read books now. But I can read this book when I grow up. Thank you for your present.'"

As kevin found this way of speeking good, he said the same to his aunt. The aunt was happy. Kevin also.

1 comment:

  1. Good one...
    I will learn a lot from it...
    Keep it up... Good work

    ReplyDelete